- Lean Ground Meat (Turkey, Chicken, or Lamb)
- 2-3 Sweet Potatoes (Wash and Sliced to desired thickness)
- 1 cup of black beans (Rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 shredded cheese (Dairy free - optional)
- 1 large avocado (Remove pit and slice)
- Jalapeños (Optional garnish- cilantro, green onion, etc.)
- Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt
- Seasonings of your choice (To taste)
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
1.) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2.) Place sliced sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet. Toss the sweet potato slices in olive oil and lightly season. Place the sweet potato slices flat evenly distributed throughout the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, 10 minutes on each side.
3.) Meanwhile, in a skillet pan, place the ground meat in the pan along with desired seasoning. Break up the meat over medium heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
4. Remove sweet potatoes from oven. Transfer desired amount of slices onto a plate. Sprinkle cheese on top of the sweet potatoes. Followed by ground meat, black beans, and any additional toppings.