- 1lb. Lean Ground Turkey
- 2lb. Spiraled Zucchini
- Pasta Sauce
- Seasonings To Taste
- 1/3 Chopped Onion * Optional
- 1/3 Chopped Bell Peppers * Optional
- Smoked Chicken Andouille Sausage * Optional
- 1tbs. Sugar *Optional
- 1tbs. Avocado Oil
- Add 1 tbs. of avocado oil into a pan on medium heat. Slice chicken sausage evenly. Add sausage into the pan, cook until brown on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Sautee your chopped veggies (onion and bell peppers), remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the pan, place ground turkey along with desired seasoning. Break up the meat over medium heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
- Place spiraled zucchini into pan. Allow to cook until desired texture. Drain excess water.
- Add ground turkey, chicken sausage, chopped veggies, and pasta sauce into the pan with the zucchini noodles.
- Combine and stir.
- Add 1tbs. sugar. combine and stir.
- Serve and Enjoy!